Kalyani University Exam Schedule 2015 Routine BA, B.Ed Part 1 & 3 Exams Download
The Kalyani University has notified for the university examinations held for different courses available in the university curriculum through the Examination Schedules released online at the university website. The candidates who have been enrolled in the university programs and are waiting for their exam schedules can download their schedules from the university website in the manner as stated here below.
Online Downloading Procedure for the Kalyani University Examination Schedules:
1. Visit the official website of the Kalyani University at klyuniv.ac.in for downloading your online exam schedules
2. Find the link of Exam Schedules from the Home Page of the university website
3. Open the concerned page for downloading the schedules for all the university course examinations
4. Choose the concerned exam schedule for which you have to appear and download the schedules
5. Click on the chosen course exam schedule link and open it online
6.Download the PDF for the concerned exam schedule and save it for any future references.
The candidates who will be appearing or have appeared in any of the University Examinations can download their exam schedules in the manner as detailed here above.
Kalyani University Courses:
The Kalyani University offers admission in the following main course programs:
1. Bachelor Courses- B.Tech, B.Ed, B.PED, B.LISc.
2. Masters Courses- MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed., M.PED, MBA, MCA, M.LISc., M.Tech
3. M.Phil Courses
4. PhD Courses and
5. P.G. Diploma /Certificate Courses
6. D.Sc. /D.Litt. Courses
About Kalyani University:
The Kalyani University has been established as a state university by the passing of the Kalyani University Act, 1981 by the Government of West Bengal for this purpose. The university is an affiliated one imparting higher education in the following main disciplines- Science, Arts and Commerce, Education and Engineering, Technology and Management respectively.
The university courses are available in both the modes regular as well as distance education for all the university enrolled candidates.