JSS University Application form 2014 Details of Application for UG and PG Courses
The JSS University is a deemed to be University declared under section 3 of the UGC Act. The university invites admission to its different under graduate as well as post graduate courses through a common entrance exam conducted for this purpose. Recently, the university has announced the official advertisement for the admission of candidates in different medical, dental and engineering courses online at its website for the session 2014-15 respectively.
The candidates in order to apply for the concerned course programme of the university should check the Admissions section of the university website.
Basis of Admission:
COMEDK 2014 Entrance Exam
Courses of Admission:
1. UG Medical (MBBS) Course
2. PG Medical & Dental Courses
3. UG & PG Pharmacy Courses
4. MBA Admissions
5. MPH Admissions and
6. M.Phil Admissions respectively
Application Forms Filling Procedure for Online Applications to JSS University Courses:
The candidates in order to apply for the UG Medical Courses of the university must download the application forms from the website of the university as made available in the JSS University Admission Section. The candidates should pay the requisite amount of application fee through Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the “JSS University Fee Account” payable at Mysore.
Fee for Application: Rs2000
The candidates can also obtain their application forms along with the Brochures of Rs200 in the form of Demand Drafts of Rs2000 drawn in favor of the “JSS University Fee Account” payable at Mysore.
The candidates should attach the following documents with them before making an online application:
1. Entrance Exam (COMEDK UGET) Score Card
2. Entrance Exam (COMEDK UGET) Rank card
3. COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket/ Admit Cards
4. Original Mark Sheet and Certificates of Matriculation/ Intermediate Exams
5. Original Mark Sheet and Certificates of Graduation/ Qualifying exam
6. Character Certificate/ TC in original
7. DOB Certificate
8. Caste Certificate (if any)
9. Migration Certificate
10.6 recent passport -sized colored photographs
11.3 envelopes of size 10.5 x 4.5” or 9.5” x 4.5” and
12. Processing Fees of Rs2000 in the form of DD respectively
For more details on JSS University Application Forms 2014, click here