Welcome to job fair in 2012. We will be publishing all the latest details regarding jobs fair in 2012.
Why must you participate in The Big Leap Job Fairs?
• Build and strengthen your brand image in the recruitment market: Each fair is backed by a b targeted media campaign on Timesjobs.com, all Times of India group publications (The Times of India, Times Ascent, The Economic Times, Navbharat Times), Radio, the Internet via targeted mailers in addition to other media such as banners, fliers etc.
• Hire quickly yet cost effectively: The large number of walk-ins at Job Fairs provide a quick and cost effective way for hiring talent for various job openings on the spot.
• Build your resume bank for future requirements: Job Fairs provide a great opportunity to collect resumes of candidates across various specializations and experience levels.
• Networking: Job Fairs provide a great opportunity to network with recruiters as well as HR managers from other companies. Job Fairs provide a great opportunity to network with recruiters as well as HR managers from other companies.
A Typical Job Fair and How It Works
• Typically a Job Fair is a two day event, organized usually over a weekend.
• The pre-event publicity starts about 10 days in advance and is geared towards maximizing candidate participation as well as providing brand visibility to participating corporates.
• On the days of the fair, candidates that walk-in, first register at the registration desk and then go on to visit the stalls of companies they are interested in.
• Participating companies are free to complete the selection process at the fair itself, though some prefer to do just a basic screening at the job fair and complete the process subsequently.
• The Job Fair gets editorial coverage in various Times Group publications.
Dates : 21st & 22nd April 2012
Location : Delhi
Fair Type : UpperCrest Job Fair
Details: Candidate can send email to View more detail
Candidates can also get latest information regarding Jobs Fair Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service.
We keep updating all the latest Jobs Fair 2012 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any details from Jobs Fair.