Jharkhand TET Exam Results 2014 for Primary & Secondary School Teachers
The Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted for shortlisting eligible candidates to qualify as the primary and secondary school teachers respectively. The candidates in order to be selected in the primary and secondary teachers should appear and qualify in the First Paper of the Teachers Eligibility Test and both the papers of the Teacher Eligibility Test for qualifying in the post of Secondary School Teachers respectively.
Qualifying Criteria in Jharkhand TET 2014:
The applicants must secure at least 60% marks or more in the Jharkhand TET Exam for getting selected as the Primary and Secondary School Teachers.
The applicants belonging to the reserved category shall be given weightage in the selection process as per the reservation policy framed by the Jharkhand Government for this purpose and followed by the JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council) respectively.
Online Results Viewing Procedure for Jharkhand TET 2014:
1. The candidates should check the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council at jac.nic.in.
2. Now find the Results Section of the website from the right hand side menu bar.
3. The candidates can also find the Jharkhand TET Results from the Home Page of the website.
4. Find the active links for Jharkhand TET 2014 Exam Results 2014.
5. Now open the concerned link to view your results online.
6. Download, save and print the same.
The applicants can directly download their results from the official website links as given below.