JPSC Pre Exam Online Form 2016
( Jharkhand Public Service Commission )
Post Name – Combined Civil Service Competitive Examination,2016
Starting Date for Online Application – 07-10-2016
Last Date for Online Application- 28-10-2016
General/OBC/Other State- Rs.600/-
SC/ST – Rs.150/-
The fee can be paid through E Challan or through Online Payment by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card
The candidate’s age as on 01-08-2016 should be following:
Information Service- 22-35 years
Police Service- 20-35 years
Other Services- 21-35 years
Age relaxation shall be provided as per the rules.
SC/ST- 05 years
Women- 03 years
Post Name – Combined Civil Services Competitive Examination 2016
Services – Administrative Services, Finance Services, Education Services, Cooperative Services, Social Security Services, Information Services, Police Services, Planning Services
Number of Posts – 326
Educational Qualification – The candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university. For post wise specific information, candidates can read the whole official notification.
How to Apply – Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned vacancies through the official website of JPSC from 07-10-2016 onwards. The online application link will be active till 28-10-2016.
Mode of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary and Main Examination.
हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए
Jharkhand JPSC Application Form 2013
The Mining and Geology dept. of Jharkhand Govt. has invited applications for the post of Geologist. Interested candidates are, thus, advised to apply for the post.
Advertised Post/Posts as mentioned in Jharkhand JPSC Application Form 2013: Geologist
Important dates to reckon for :
• Final Submission Date Of Application Form – 20 Sept 2012
Details of the Seats:
• Total Number Of Seats – 27
• Seats Reserved For Schedule Caste Candidates – 5
• Seats Reserved For Schedule Tribe Candidates – 13
• Seats For General Candidates – 9
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in Jharkhand JPSC Application Form 2013:
• Applicants must hold Master degree (2nd Class at least) in Geology from any recognized Indian University.
• Or, Applicants must hold Master degree (2nd Class at least) in Applied Geology from any recognized Indian University.
Essential Criteria for Age:
• The lower age limit for applicants applying for the post is set to be – 21 yrs
• The upper age limit on 19 Sept 2011 for applicants applying for the post is set to be – 35 yrs
Application Procedure & Fee Structure as mentioned in Jharkhand JPSC Application Form 2013:
• Applicants may get the form of application from the official website of JPSC: www.jpsc.gov.in.
• Applicants need to take the print out of the form on an A4 size paper.
• The form must be filled duly in the applicant’s own handwriting.
• Applicants must be very careful while filling up the form for after submission no requested for alteration will be entertained.
• Imperfection in the forms will lead to auto rejection.
• Fee structure for unreserved general candidates is: RS. 500 along with RS.50 as bank charges
• Fee structure for reserved category candidates + female candidates is: RS. 250 along with RS. 50 as bank charges
• PWD category candidates having over 40 per cent disability will receive fee exemption.
Important Notes: Candidates will be selected via two stage selection procedure. Stage 1 is written exam having 2 papers and stage 2 is viva. The final selection list will be published on the basis of the performance in these two stages.