ITM University Admission 2014-15
ITM University has recently invited aspirants for admission to its several Programmes for the fresh academic year 2014-15. All engrossed candidates are requested to send their application forms within the last date of 30th June, 2014. This admission advertisement, the link for online application and online payment is given on its authorized site- itmuniversity.ac.in. The ITM offers various Integrated, PG, UG, Certificate and Ph.D programmes here. The major programmes that ITM offers are given below:-
BCA (Hons.) /BCA
B.Tech. + M.Tech./ MBA
B.Tech. /B.Tech. (Hons.)
BBA (Hons.), BBA
B.Com., B.Com (Hons)
B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.)
B.Sc Post Basic (Nursing)
M.Tech. (Computer Science Engineering VLSI Design)
M.Sc. Petroleum Technology
M.Sc. Food Technology
M.Sc. Nursing (Med-Surgical, Community Health Nursing, Obst. & Gynec. Nursing.)
M.Sc. (Agronomy / Horticulture)
MBA (Dual Specialization)
Details of Eligibility:
MBA: Applicants must be Under/ Post Graduates with not less than 50% aggregate marks under a recognized institute or University.
B.Tech: Applicants must be Intermediate pass (10+2 pattern) with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
Integrated B.Tech+ M.Tech: Applicants must be Intermediate pass (10+2 pattern) with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
B.Com: Applicants must be Intermediate pass (10+2 pattern) with not less than 55% aggregate marks.
B.Arch: Applicants must be Intermediate pass (10+2 pattern) without grace with not less than 50% aggregate marks from any recognized board of education with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
M.Tech: Applicants must be Graduates with a BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree with not less than 55% aggregate scores.
Candidates will be selected for admissions on the grounds of their marks obtained in NEST. The application form for registration in this entrance exam can be obtained by a cash payment of Rs.500/- personally from the counseling cell, ITM University, Gwalior, or by paying the application fee through net banking/credit/debit card or also by issuing a DD worth the same favoring- ITM University to be paid at Gwalior. The prescribed DD is to be sent to the following address specifying your complete postal address so than the application form could be sent to the same address after receipt of the DD.
How to apply online:
1. Log on to the ITM University’s official website i.e. itmuniversity.ac.in.
2. Select the link for “Apply online” from the left sidebar of the home page.
3. Click on “Online Application/Registration Form” link and enter all your details carefully and register yourself first. Remember this username and password for further use.
4. Pay the registration fee through various options available on the portal.
5. Fill the application form, upload a scanned copy of your photo and signatures and submit the form.
6. Finally take a print out of this form and send it to the University’s address before 30th June, 2014.