Post Last Update: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 4:27 PM
ISRO Online Application Form 2013
ISRO Exam Pattern
The Indian Space Research Organization has published its annual recruitment notification 2013.
There was a huge recruitment under the ISRO Online Application Form 2013 notification. The current notification from ISRO is proposed to target posts of Scientist or Engg. ‘SC’ with Bachelor’s of Engg Degree or Bachelor’s of Tech or any equivalent degree in Mech. and Electn and Comp. Sc.
Eligibility Required for the Posts:
Candidates who are interested to work with ISRO under the current notification must have acquired Bachelor’s of Engg or Bachelor’s of Tech degree or any other equivalent degree in 1st Class with 65 per cent minimum marks. Final yr candidates of Bachelor’s of Engg degree or Bachelor’s of Tech degree, who is expecting their results, can apply to. For more details please visit the official website of ISRO: www.isro.gov.in.
ISRO Admit Card
Candidates must not be more than 35 yrs old on 4 Mar ’13. Age relaxation will be granted as per the rules of Govt. of India.
Process of Application:
- Interested candidates are to sign up in the official website first within 12 Feb ’13 to 4 Mar ’13.
- There is only online application process.
- After registration applicants will be given a registration number, that must be preserved carefully for further use.
- After that, applicants are to download and print the challan form. They must fill it up carefully. The challan form will require the registration number provided earlier. Some other information will also be needed, which the candidate must provide genuinely.
- The application payment of Rs. 100 per application, which the candidates need to submit in the State Bank Of India within 12 Feb ‘13 to 5 Mar ’13.
- The bank will keep the bank copy of the Challan form.
- Candidates are required to keep the candidate’s copy of the challan form and sent the ISRO copy to their office.
- Female candidates, SC candidates, ST candidates, PWD candidates, and EX-services men are not required to pay the application fee. However, they will have to follow the same process of application as mentioned earlier.