IIT ISM Dhanbad Various Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
(Indian Institute of Technology, Indian School of Mines)
Post Name –Deputy Registratrar,Asst Registrar, Jr. Asst & Jr. Technician(Non-Teaching Posts)
• Starting Date – 26-August-2019
• Last Date – 03-November-2019 (up to 05 PM)
• Form Submission Dates-:
Starting Date- 02.September.2019
Last Date for Online Form Submission-04. November.2019 (up to 05:30 PM
Last Date for Offline Submission-11.November.2019 (up to 05:30 PM)
• Admit Card – Available Soon
• Exam Dates – Available Soon
• For Dy. Registrar Post Applicants-:
General /OBC – Rs. 1,000/-
• For Jr. Asst & Jr. Technician Post Applicants-:
General /OBC – Rs. 500/-
• For All Posts-:
SC/ST/PH – Exempted
Payment will be made through SBI E Collect Link/ Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
IIT,ISM ,Dhanbad, Jharkhand
(As on 09/November/2019)
Minimum- Not Specified
Deputy Registrar- 50 Years
Asst Registrar-40 Years
Jr. Asst/Jr. Technician-30 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
As per IIT Rules
Vacancy Details for IIT ISM Dhanbad Various Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Online Form 2019
Post Name – Deputy Registrar,Asst Registrar, Jr. Asst & Jr. Technician
Post Type – Non-Teaching Posts
Category wise Vacancy-:
Junior Assistant-74 Posts
(Gen-24 Posts,OBC-22 Posts,EWS-10 Posts,SC-11 Posts,SR-07 Posts)
Deputy Registrar-03 Posts
(Gen-02 Posts,OBC-01 Post, Rest Categories-Nil)
Assistant Registrar-08 Posts
(Gen-05 Posts,OBC-02 Posts,EWS-01 Post, Rest Categories-Nil)
Junior Technician-106 Posts
(Gen-46 Posts,OBC-28 Posts,EWS-10 Posts,SC-15 Posts,ST-07 Posts)
For Junior Technician Post ,Subject Group Wise Posts Division -:
Pay Scale –
Dy. Registrar – Pay Matrix Level-12 will be applicable
Asst Registrar – Pay Matrix Level-10 will be applicable
Jr. Asst/Jr. Technician – Pay Matrix Level- 3 will be applicable
Educational Qualification –
(1) Dy Registrar-Candidates having Masters Degree (A Degree in Law/Mngt/CA/CS/ICWA will be preferred too) in relevant subject and have scored minimum 55% in aggregate from UGC approved Institute will be eligible for this post.
Work Experience Criteria-Along with above mentioned educational qualification candidates having minimum 09 Years work experience as Asst Professor in the Academics OR candidates having minimum 05 years work experience in administration will be eligible for this post.
(2) Asst Registrar– Candidates having Masters Degree in relevant subject and have scored minimum 55% in aggregate from UGC approved Institute will be eligible for this post. Professional Skill-Sets in Store Management will be preferred too for this post.
Work Experience Criteria-Along with above mentioned educational candidates having minimum 05 years work experience in administration will be eligible for this post.
(3)Jr. Asst-Candidates having Bachelor Degree in relaxant trade with minimum 55% marks will be eligible for this post.
Typing & Computer Proficiency-Along with above mentioned educational qualification candidates having 40 words per minute English Typing Speed & 35 words per minute Hindi Typing Speed & knowledge of Computer Office Applications, MS World, Power Point will be eligible for this post.
(4) Jr. Technician-Candidates having Engineering Diploma in relevant stream OR having B.Sc Degree w OR ITI/NCVT approved Vocational Course Certification with relaxant filed experience will be eligible for this post.
Work Experience Criteria – Candidates having Experience in relaxant field will be preferred too for this post.
How to Apply for IIT ISM Dhanbad Various Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Online Form 2019 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the IIT ISM before 02/November/2019.
Offline Submission – After filling the Application Form in prescribed format ,candidates are required to attach required list of documents (mentioned below) with it and need to send to the specified Address(mentioned below) before 11/November/2019 by registered post.
Requisites of Offline Form(Self Attested)-:
Work Experience Proof
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection for IIT ISM Dhanbad Various Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Online Form 2019 – Selection will be based on-
Written Test(80 Marks)
Computer Proficiency Test( 20 Marks)
Previous Year Paper
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए
|Download Sarkari Naukri Android App|
|Join Sarkari Exam on Facebook|
|Job Alert on Email|