Post Last Update: Friday, December 15, 2017 @ 3:11 PM
ISAT Application Form 2013
IIST has announced admission notification for 2013-14 academic session for students who desire to get into the Bachelor’s of Tech. courses under Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST).
Programs offered under the 2013 IIST notification are –
- Bachelor’s of Tech. prog in Avionics
- Bachelor’s of Tech Aerospace Engg.
- Bachelor’s of Tech Physical Sc.
To get into the mentioned programs the candidate must have a valid rank in the All India Rank List. To get into that rank list a candidate will need to score 60 per cent in the JEE 2013 exam. The JEE exam is conducted by CBSE board. The candidates must have also bagged 40 per cent minimum marks in 12th grade. There was a huge admission under the ISAT Application Form 2013 notification. However, for more info please check in their official site: www.ipu.ac.in/.
Total number of seats is 156.
- Bachelor’s of Tech. prog in Avionics – total 60 seats
- Bachelor’s of Tech Aerospace Engg. – total 60 seats
- Bachelor’s of Tech Physical Sc. – total 36 seats
ISAT Exam Pattern
Seat reservation for reserved category candidates will be given as per Govt. rule.
Admission brochure for interested candidates will be given from 30 April ’13.
ISAT Admit Card
Process of Application:
- Applicants need to register first in the official website.
- They will get a registration number which must be kept carefully. Later on they will need to put the number in the challan form.
- While registration they will need to provide general info like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- Before submitting they must preview all the info provided for once the submission is done no change can be introduced.
- Candidates are required to submit their application fee in either State bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
- Bank will take their copy of challan. Then it is the candidate’s duty to keep his or her copy safe while to send the ISAT’s copy of challan to the address given on their official website.