IPE India PGDM Admission 2016
Institute of Public Enterprise has released their admission notice for PGDM course on basis of CAT, Mat, XAT, ATMA and CMAT. Aspirants those who wanted to get admission in IPE India for PGDM course can read below mentioned complete information:
About IPE India
Institute of Public Enterprise aims to provide cutting-edge business knowledge to the students in an innovative manner. IPE is involved in various aspects of business management such as Management Education, Training, Research, Publications and Consultancy. IPE offers a wide range of courses in Business Management. It also provides exposure to students in the areas of Public Enterprises, Banking, Insurance, International Business, Infrastructure management, Supply Chain Management, financial modeling, business analytics etc. which enable the students to hone their leadership skills and to handle well the real life business scenarios.
2) PGDM in Retail Marketing
3) PGDM in banking Insurance and Financial Services
4) PGDM in International Business
5) PGDM in Human Resource Management
Applicants willing to apply must have passed Graduation with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized University.
Rs.1250/- is the amount that every applying candidate has to submit towards their application. Payment can be done through online/offline mode:
1) Online Mode Payment: Net transfer to SBH A/C No: 52198267621; IFSC Code: SBHY0020071 and must mention the details of UTR/ ref transaction ID while filling online application form.
2) Offline Mode Payment: Payment will be done via demand draft drawn in favour of “Institute of Public Enterprise” at Hyderabad. Scan copy of demand draft must be mailed to email@example.com
Process of Selection
1) Applicants will be selected on basis of admission test (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, JMET, ATMA)
2) Applicants those who will be shortlisted will be called for GD and Interview conducted at IPE
Process of Applying
1) Applicants can submit their application form via online/offline mode.
2) Applicants have to visit the official website of IPE: ipeindia.org for submitting their application form.
3) Follow the steps and submit your application form in respective manner.
Final date for submission of application form via online/offline mode: 15th May, 2016