(1) 6 x 66 x 6666 = ?
(a) 263736 (b) 267336 (c) 263763 (d) 263376 (e) None of these
(2) 5 x 8 ÷ 7 = ?
(a) 1 (b) 1 (c) 5 (d) 5 (e) None of these
(3) (7)3 ÷ √ ? + 7 = 14
(a) 49 (b) 1764 (c) 441 (d) 3136 (e) None of these
(4) 12167 x ? = 1035
(a) 35 (b) 25 (c) 55 (d) 15 (e) None of these
(5) 1256 x 3892 = ?
(a) 4883582 (b) 4888352 (c) 4888532
(d) 4883852 (e) None of these
(6) The instructions that tell a computer how to carry out processing tasks are referred to as computer ……………….
(a) programs (b) Processors (c) input devices
(d) memory modules (e) None of these
(7) An area of a computer that temporarily holds data waiting to be processed is ……………..
(a) CPU (b) Memory (c) Storage (d) File (e) None of these
(8) Data becomes …………. When it is presented in a format that people can understand and use.
(a) processed (b) graphs (c) information (d) presentation (e) None of these
(9) The term …………….. designates equipment that might be added to a computer system to enhance its functionality.
(a) digital device (b) system add-on (c) disk pack (d) peripheral device (e) None of these
(10) A …………………. Is a microprocessor-based computing device.
(a) personal computer (b) mainframe (c) workstation
(d) server (e) None of these
(11) RAM can be thought of as the ………… for the computer’s processor
(a) factory (b) operating room (c) waiting room
(d) planning room (e) None of these
(12) To move a copy of a file from one computer to another over a communication channel is called?
(a) File transfer (b) File encryption (c) Waiting room
(d) File copying (e) None of these
(13) What kind of memory is both static and non-volatile?
(a) RAM (b) ROM (c) BIOS
(d) CACHE (e) None of these
(14) The…………. Is the amount of data that a storage device can move from the storage medium to the computer per second.
(a) data migration rate (b) data digitizing (c) data transfer rate
(d) data access rate (e) None of these
(15) A device, which is not connected to the CPU, is called as …………………
(a) Land-line (b) On-Line device (c) Off-line device
(d) Device (e) None of the above
Answer : (1) A (2) C (3) E (4) E (5) B (6) A (7) B (8) C (9) B (10) A (11) C (12) A (13) B (14) C (15) C