IOCL Exam Results Jr. Engineering Asst 2014 published at iocl.com
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published the results of the recruitment exam conducted for the post of Junior Engineering Assistants. The applicants were required to appear and qualify in the PI (Personal Interview) scheduled to be held on 8th July 2014 and 9th July 2014 respectively. The written exam for the Junior Engineering Assistants IV & Junior Control Room Operator –IV posts respectively was held on 15th June 2014.
The qualified applicants should check their results online from the website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited or simply visit the official website links given at the end of the page.
Downloading Criteria for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Exam 2014:
1) Go to the website of IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) at iocl.com.
2) Now move on to the Latest Job Openings/ Career Page of the website.
3) Click on the recruitment result link for Junior Control Room Operator IV and Junior Engineering Assistant IV respectively.
4) Open the results and find your roll numbers in the same.
5) Save and print your results for all the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Exams.
The candidates short listed will be required to report at the venue of interview on the time and dates as specified for this purpose.
Date of Interview: 8th July 2014 (for Junior Control Room Operator IV & Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Electrical) Regular Posts)
Date of Interview: 9th July 2014 (for Junior Engineer Assistant IV Trainee Posts)
Time of Interview: 09:30 am
The applicants selected in the concerned posts shall be appointed in the Barauni Refinery Training Centre of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bihar.