Post Last Update: Friday, December 1, 2017 @ 5:55 PM
Indian Institute of Science
Notification for Admission Session 2013
Detail description of UG Program
- 1. Bachelor of Science (BS).
Course Duration: 4 years.
Criteria of Eligibility:
- Applicants have to complete their 12th.
- Final year applicants may also eligible to apply.
- Along with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) some additional courses such as Computer Science, Biology, Statistics, and Electronics were also eligible to apply. Read More Detail at Sarkariexam.com
- 60% is necessary for all applicants.
- Reserved applicants may get some relaxation.
Mode of Selection:
Some criteria are necessary for selection of applicants such as follows:
- Selected for the Fellowship appeared in 2012 (KVPY-SA).
- Selected for the Fellowship appeared in 2012 (KVPY-SB).
- Selected for the Fellowship appeared in 2012(KVPY-SX).
- Applicants who appeared for IIT-JEE Main examination and score 60% marks (General), 54% marks (OBC) and 30% marks (PH/SC/ST).
- Applicants who appeared for IIT-JEE Advanced examination and score 60% marks (General), 54% marks (OBC) and 30% marks (PH/SC/ST).
- All reserved applicants get relaxation as per gov rule.
- Applicants who appeared IIT-JEE Advanced in 2013 and selected for main merit list.
- Application may only collect from official site.
- Applicants have to pay 400/- rs for Kashmir Migrant/ General/OBC applicants (Rs 200/- for PH/ ST/ SC applicants).
- Fee is in form of Credit Cards or by DEBIT Cards or Master Cards or Visa Cards or Net Banking.
- In case offline payment applicants may have only selected branches such as SBI/Canara Bank.
Date to Remember:
- online application Starting date: February, 1st 2013
- submission of application last date: April 30th 2013