Indian Bank Application Form 2013
Indian Bank is one of the most essential sectors of public bank in our country. This Indian bank started its journey in the year 1907 and now this bank has spread over one thousand nine hundred and fifty six branches all over the India. This Indian Bank every year offer for the skill, talented and eligible employees. This year also this IB has offered it. So now take a look:
Lately Indian Bank has invited applications for the post of Specialist Officer under the Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 notification.
Positions Advertised in Indian Bank Application Form 2013: Specialist Officer
Important dates to reckon in Indian Bank Application Form 2013:
• Dates of the fee deposit: 15.11.2012 to 30.11.2012
• Last of application reception: 30.11.2012
Details of the vacancies: Total 19 vacancies
• Chief manager – 14
• Asst. General Manager – 5
Most Essential Requirement: Candidates must have a good score in IBPS. Keep in mind that candidates with the highest score will get the benefit.
Minimum Academic Requirements: Candidates should possess any of the relevant Graduation or Post Graduation or Specialist Degree as indicated by the respective positions such as graduation, CA, CFA, MBA.
Essential Criteria for Age: The upper age limit of candidates applying for Asst. General Manager is 45 years while for the post of Chief Manager the upper age limit is 40 years.
Benefits, Perks and Emoluments: No info regarding the topic has been announced yet. Candidates are suggested to keep visiting the official website of Indian Bank for details.
Official website: www.indian-bank.com.
How can you apply: Candidates are to follow the prescribed format of application format. The format is given on the official website of Indian Bank.
1. Interested and eligible candidates are instructed to type the application format on A4 size page.
2. They may also write it down on A4 size page. Next, they are to fill the form in English in own handwriting.
3. The candidate must need to put recent pp size photo.
4. The application form and all the required docs should be sent to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
Keep in mind that all the incomplete or improper applications will be cancelled so candidates must not fill the application form with any improper or wrong information.