IIT JEE Results 2014 for JEE Main Exam Paper I (BE/ B.Tech) Courses Announced
The Indian Institute of Technology Joint Engineering Entrance (IIT JEE) Examination has been conducted in the online modes at different dates on 9th, 11th, 12th & 19th April 2014 and 6th April 2014 in offline modes for all the eligible candidates. Those candidates who participated in the concerned exam can see their results from the website of the JEE Main in the manner as given here below.
The Indian Institute of Technology Main Examination 2014 has been announced online at the website of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) at cbseresults.nic.in. The paper 1 conducted for the admissions to the Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology courses has been conducted on 6th April 2014 respectively for all the candidates.
Online Viewing Results of JEE Main 2014 Method:
1. Go to the website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
2. Find the links of Final Answer Keys (Paper 1) and JEE (Main) 2014: Score of Paper 1
3. Click the link of final Answer Keys to match your marked answers with that of the right answers
4. Go to the cbseresults.nic.in link of score wise results for the JEE Main Paper 1
5. Now submit your roll numbers and date of birth respectively in the concerned online window for generating results
6. Download, print and save your results in the manner as stated here below.
The candidates should have their roll numbers with them so that they can view their online results in the above stated manner. The candidates can also directly access their results from the official website links as given below.
The candidates qualifying in the JEE Main 2014 shall be given admissions in the NIT (National Institute of Technology’s), IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), DTU (Delhi Technological University) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes. The candidates will be given 40% weightage of marks to the Qualifying Exam (Class 12th) and 60% to the entrance exam respectively.