IIFM Exam Results 2014 announced for PGDFM Course
The Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) exam is conducted for admissions to its courses available in the field of Forest Management. These include the following: PGDFM (Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management), M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) and FPM (Fellow Programme in Management) respectively. The main disciplines under which the courses can be availed under IIFM include the following: Financial Management, Communication and Extension Management, Marketing Management, Environmental and Development Economics, Ecosystem and Environment Management, Information Technology and Quantitative Techniques respectively.
Online Downloading Procedure for IIFM Exam Results 2014:
1) The IIFM Exam Results can be downloaded online from the website of the institute at iifm.ac.in.
2) Go to the Admissions Page of the website or check the recent announcements section of the website to see the results online for institute examinations.
3) Click on the active links for downloading results available in the form of PDF at the specified sections of the website.
4) Or enter your roll numbers and date of birth or any other required information in the window of downloading results to see it.
5) Take print outs after you have successfully generated your results online.
Generally, the admissions to the institute courses are done based on the scores of the applicants in the CAT (Common Admission Test) held in the October/ November months every year. IIFM calls the eligible applicants subject to their scores obtained for the GD/ PI in order to finally select them in the courses concerned.
To download the IIFM Exam Results 2014, click here