Admission process is on in IIFM Bhopal (Indian Institute of Forest Management). Candidates those who are willing to take admission in IIFM Bhopal for the course of M.Phil can start their registration process. Candidates have to submit their application form in hard copy that is via offline mode. Other information related to IIFM Bhopal Admission procedure is specified below.
About IIFM Bhopal
Indian Institute of Forest Management was established in year 1982. It is located at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. IIFM is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. The mandate of IIFM is appropriately reflected in its mission statement i.e. to Provide Leadership in Professional Forestry Management Aimed at Environmental Conservation and Sustainable Development of Ecosystems.
IIFM Bhopal offers various Post Graduation courses for eligible and interested candidates applying but currently admission process is on for M.Phil course.
Candidates must carry Post Graduate degree or Diploma with 55% marks secured (50% for SC/St/PWD) in aggregate in the discipline of Science or Management and related Social Sciences from a reputed University.
Applicants those who wanted to take admission for M.Phil course in IIFM Bhopal have to submit Rs.500/- for application fee.
Payment will be done via demand draft drawn in favour of Director IIFM, payable at Bhopal.
Applicants will be selected for admission process in IIFM Bhopal on basis of Interview.
Closing date for submission of application form in hard copy: April, 2016
Manner of Applying
(a) Firstly candidates have to submit their application form via offline mode from the official website of IIFM Bhopal: iifm.ac.in
(b) After downloading preset format of application form, aspirants have to fill it in correct manner.
(c) Enclosure of application form and demand draft must be delivered on below mentioned address before last date.
To The Chairperson,
M.Phil (NRM) Admission,
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462003 (Madhya Pradesh)
IIFM Admission Form 2014- 15
IIFM (Indian Institute of Forest Management) is inviting applications from Graduate candidates (of any stream) for the 02 yrs (fully residential) PGDFM Course, provided the contender fit in the criteria of eligibility and consequently qualify in the selection procedure.
The aspirants must possess minimum 03 year Graduate Degree Course in any stream acquired via 10+ 2+ 3 scheme or equals to the same qualification renowned by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) having secured minimum of 50% aggregate scored or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average scheme. Aspirants who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s course can also apply provided their Degree course get completed before 30th of June 2014 and subsequently fulfill the norms of eligibility set by the IIFM.
For the candidates belonging to SC / DA / ST category, they will be relaxed 5% of marks in totality.
Procedure for Admission:
1. Candidates have to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT)
2. Besides CAT, candidates also have to fill up the IIFM Application Form
3. After qualifying in the above, candidates will have to appear in the Group Discussion / Interview
Details of all 03 Procedures are mentioned below:
CAT Format –
The candidates eager to seek admission at IIFM in PGDFM have to sit for Common Admission Test held by IIMs through replying to the advertisement published in the leading national dailies. The candidates will get short listed on the basis of marks obtained in the CAT and accordingly will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview session.
IIFM Application Format –
Apart from CAT, contenders need also to apply in IIFM independently via following 01 of the ways mentioned below:
1. Apply online through MP Online authorized KIOSK Centre – only for the students from Madhya Pradesh (click here to see the list of MP Online authorized KIOSK) and remit the application fee in cash.
2. Apply online click here and remit the application fee of Rs 900/- and Rs 450/- for Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST) through Debit Card /Credit Card/Net banking.
3. Download the application click here and send it along with Demand Draft of Rs 900/- and Rs 450/- for Reserved category candidates (SC/ST) with all attachments by speed post.
4. Application complete in all respect including the CAT registration number (which will be available on CAT vouchers issued by IIM) should reach IIFM Bhopal on or before 21st January 2014 (Extended upto 31st January 2014).
5. Obtain admission bulletin and the application form personally or by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 900/- (Rs 450 for SC/ST) in favour of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal.
Group Discussion / Interview Format –
Candidates who have qualified in the CAT will be given a call for the sessions of Group discussion & Personal Interview at any of the following cities – Delhi, Bhopal, Kolkata and Bengaluru as per the preference of applicants (specified in the Application Form).
Providing inaccurate or incomplete information or malpractice of any kind or canvassing will result in disqualification of the candidate.
Address to forward Applications:
Chairperson, PGDFM Admission, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462 003, INDIA
Phone: 91-755-2766603, 2775703, 2763925, 2761731,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org