IGNOU Student Zone Details on Admissions 2014 & Hall Tickets Download
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has a special section called Student Zone under its website that provides all the necessary information related to latest admissions, assignments, and downloads related to application forms, results, queries, assignments, and online student grievances redressal forums etc. The candidates enrolled in the university can use this section to get any latest details on the university programmes and admissions.
IGNOU Student Zone:
1. FAQ: This section answers all the queries of the students related to the Frequently Asked Questions on the ODL (Open Distance Learning) System. The University is one of the leading universities to provide for the education through distance and open school of learning modes. The candidates who are taking admissions in the university programmes can get all the details pertaining to the system of evaluation and carrying of course exams etc. under it.
2. Programmes: The Programmes simply gives you the details of all the courses available under the university. The university programmes can be searched under the search programmes section by entering the Delivery Type, Programme Stream, and School in the selection menu of the page. The university courses can be availed in distance, regular and online modes by the candidates eligible for it.
3. Admissions: This is one of the most important section under the Student Zone giving all the latest updates on the Admissions and process for registration etc. The candidates can read the eligibility criteria and the deadlines for the different courses for admissions under this section of the university.
4. International Students: This section of the website under the Student Zone gives information on the availability of programmes and the fee structure for the foreign students applying in the university programmes.
5. Registration Details: The section of the Registration Details is to check the admission status of those students who have recently applied to a course programme of the university. The candidates need enter their enrollment number of 9 digits and programme code for checking their application status for a concerned university programme.
6. Admission Announcements: The section of Admission Announcements provides the latest details of the upcoming admissions of the university. The university has recently announced the admissions in university programmes for the January 2014 session, revised fee for the university programmes and the details of the CETM Programme offered for the January 2014 session under this section.
7. Forms: This section provides the online forms for the new admissions, re-admissions and duplicates and provisional certificates etc.
8. Defence: This section is the Air Force IGNOU Community College Portal.
Apart from this, the students also has the facility of online classroom, library, flexi learn, virtual campus, on-demand exam, assignments, question papers, student grievance redressal forum and downloads section under the Student Zone for answering all the queries of the enrolled students of the university.