IGNOU Exam Time Table 2014 for BCA/ MCA/ MP/ Engineering Programmes
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the tentative Date Sheets for the Term End Examinations scheduled to be held in June 2014 for the following main courses of the university: BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)/ MCA (Master of Computer Applications)/ MP/ Engineering Courses respectively. Those candidates who are enrolled in the following courses of the university may download their exam date sheets online from the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University Regional Centre Jammu at ignoucjmu.nic.in. The candidates can download their Date Sheets by following the steps as given below.
Online Downloading Procedure for the IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre June Term End Examinations 2014:
1. The applicants should visit the official website of IGNOU Jammu Regional Centre at ignourcjmu.nic.in
2. The Home Page of the website has the section of Students Corner, New Visitors, General Information and Alerts and Updates respectively
3. The candidates can choose the Students Corner section and find the links given at the last of the concerned page
4. There is an active link for downloading the Date Sheets of the tentative exam schedules
5. Click on the “Tentative Date Sheet for June 2014 Term End Examinations” to access your online Date Sheets
6. Open the Date Sheets available in the form of PDF and download it
7. Save or print the date sheets for the concerned Examinations.
The applicants who will be appearing in the June Term End Examination 2014 can view their online Date Sheets in this manner. The examinations are scheduled to be held from 2nd June 2014 to 28th June 2014 respectively. The exam will be held at the respective regional centres of the Indira Gandhi National Open University. There will be two slots of examination:
Forenoon: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Afternoon: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
The candidates can also avail the Admit Cards for the concerned examination from the same page of the website. To download the Admit Cards, applicants must enter their nine digit enrolment number and choose the course/ program for which they are giving exams.