IEST Application Form 2013
It is the first Space Institute of Asia. The institute offers a huge range of Under Graduate Prog., Post Graduate Prog. or Doctoral prog. in various subjects with special attention to Space Sc. The institute has lately announced its notification of admission to various Under Graduate Prog. & Doctoral Prog.
Courses announced under the IEST application form 2013 notification are –
• Bachelor’s in Tech. in Aerospace Engg.
• Bachelor’s in Tech. in Avionics
• Bachelor’s in Tech. in Physical Sc.
• Doctoral Programs in relevant disciplines
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Form for Doctoral Programs – 20 Nov 2012
• Date of Display of Selected Candidates allowed for Written Exam or Interview – 1 wk of Dec 2012
• Expected Date of Exam – 1 wk of Jan 2013
• Bachelor’s in Tech. in Aerospace Engg. – 60
• Bachelor’s in Tech. in Avionics – 60
• Bachelor’s in Tech. in Physical Sc. – 36
• Seating reservation for minor candidates will be as per govt. rule.
• Admission to the Bachelor’s of Tech. course under the institute will be commenced on basis of AIR (All India Rank) list. The AIR list will be prepared on the basis of 60 per cent weight age of JEE score and 40 per cent of normalized Class12 score.
• Candidates willing to get admission in Doctoral program in relevant discipline must possess Master degree in Tech/Engg + GATE qualification or Masters of Sc. + NET qualification or Masters of Arts + NET qualification or Bachelors of Tech./Bachelors of Engg + GATE qualification.
Age Criteria: Candidates applying for Doctoral programs must be below 28 yrs of age. For Age criteria for admission in Bachelors of Tech. courses candidates are requested to check the official website: www.iist.ac.in
Procedure of Application: Candidates may download the application form from the official website of the institute. The Duly filled application forms along with required attested documents and the demand draft of Rs. 250/- must reach the office within time. The address of the office is given on the official website. Candidates must know that any incorrectly filled application form will be rejected. Another thing is that no late comer will be entertained.