Stepping On To The Dream Path Of Banking Service By IBPS Online Registration 2013
Jobs in clerical cadre in 19 nationalised banks of India, which have consented for recruiting candidates through IBPS exams, are now open with the call for applications from interested candidates. It is the second time in as many years that the clerical recruitment process has been initiated by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS.
IBPS has come up with the advertisement for interested candidates, fulfilling eligibility criteria, to submit their applications and undertake IBPS online registration 2013 for the Common Written Exam II or CWE II, tentatively fixed for month of December 2012. The online registration this year is a welcome move for candidates who would be free from hassles.
Important Points about IBPS Registration:
• The registration is allowed Online only and no other mode of registration is counted upon
• Online application or registration can be done from 15th of October 2012 to 5th November 2012
• Before registering, candidates need to keep a scanned photograph and scanned version of running signatures within the prescribed size of 40 kb in jpg or png format
• The registration fee is Rs 400 for general candidates OBC candidates (creamy layer) and Rs 50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
• The fee can be paid in both online as well as offline method.
• An email account of the applicant is quite necessary for registration, which will have to be used by IBPS for sending future correspondence, admit cards, call letters and other notifications
• IBPS online registration 2013 can be done by visiting the portal of http://www.ibps.in and the page for Common Written Exam has to be clicked open.
• In the form, candidates are required to submit their details along with uploading of the photograph and signature at appropriate spaces
• It should also be noted that IBPS do not allow modification requests and therefore, candidates need to practice acute caution while filling up Online Registration form
After the online transaction, along with payment of fee, has been successful, a registration number and password will be generated, which needs to be noted properly for future communication and reference. Only when candidates receive the registration number and password in the email ID or mobile number, then they can assume their IBPS online registration 2013 process to be completed in all respects, or else they will have to resubmit the process or send an email enquiring about their status.
We will be updating you regarding further changes in online registration procedure. Keep visiting us for the latest and the best!