HNB Garhwal University Admission 2016
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has advertised their notification regarding admission procedure at their campus. Recently admission is on for various courses for academic session of 2016-2017. Admission will be processed under two categories i.e. Entrance and Counseling. Applicants have to submit their application form via online mode. Other relevant information is mentioned below:
About HNB Garhwal University:
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University was established in year 1973.The University, nestled in the lap of Himalayan ranges in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, is a residential cum affiliating institution of higher learning. It has jurisdiction over seven districts of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. The University has three Campuses distantly located from each other -Birla Campus, Srinagar Garhwal with its extension at Chauras Campus, B. Gopal Reddy (BGR) Campus, Pauri and Swami Ram Teerth (SRT) Campus, Badshahithaul, Tehri
1) Below are the mentioned courses for which admission will be done on basis of Entrance Test:
M.A./MCA/M.Pharma/M.Sc/M.Com./MSW/LLM/ LLB/ B.Pharma/BHM/B.Lib/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed/B.Tech (Lateral Entry)/PG Diploma Courses
2) Below are the mentioned courses for which admission will be done on merit of All India Tests (CAT/MAT/CMAT/JEE (Main) 2016 scores)
MBA or MBA in Tourism and Travel Management or B.Tech
Applicants those who wanted to take admission in Undergraduate courses must have completed 12th standard from a reputed Board and For Post graduate and PG diploma must have completed Bachelor degree in concerned discipline from a recognized University.
1) PG, PG Diploma and professional Courses: Rs.250/- for Unreserved category
2) PG, PG Diploma and professional Courses: Rs.125/- for SC/ST/PH category
3) MBA, MBA in Tourism and Travel Management and B.Tech: Rs.300/- for Unreserved category
4) MBA, MBA in Tourism and Travel Management and B.Tech: Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PH category
Manner of Applying:
Candidates willing to take admission have to register their application form via online mode from the official website i.e. entarnce.hnbguedrp.in .Follow the steps and submit your application form accordingly.