Post Last Update: Friday, December 15, 2017 @ 5:28 PM
HBSE Application Form 2013
HBSE has announced 2013 admission notification in D.Ed prog. Details given below –
Announced course in HBSE application form 2013 is D.Ed
HBSE Admit Card
Vital dates to reckon for:
HBSE has declared date sheet for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sem of D.Ed.
18 Feb 13 Childhood & Child Development
20 Feb 13 Edu Society Curri. & Learners
22 Feb 13 Contem. Indian Society
18 Feb 13 Understanding Lang & Early Lit.
20 Feb 13 Proficiency in Urdu or Hindi
22 Feb 13 Proficiency in Eng
23 Feb 13 Math Edu for Primary School Kids
16 Feb 13 Learning, Cognition & Socio-Cultr. Context
19 Feb 13 School Cultr, Leadership & Chng.
21 Feb 13 Diversity, Gender & Inclusv Study
23 Feb 13 Envs. Pedagogy
26 Feb 13 Urdu or Hindi Tech. Pedagogy
HBSE Exam Pattern
Details of the Seats:
Total strength of seats will be declared later on in the HBSE application form 2013 status.
Procedure of Application:
- Before applying for the course stated in the HBSE application form 2013 applicants are to register themselves in the official website of HBSE. The official website is: http://hbse.nic.in. There they will find the crucial instruction bulletin for further support.
- They must keep in mind the specific format of the application form mentioned in the bulletin. Any form written overlooking the specific format will be rejected.
- Applicants need to provide general info, such as, Date of Birth, Full Name, Guardian’s Name, Present Postal Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Educational Qualification, nationality, Caste, Religion, Name of the Course etc. Candidates are required to submit genuine info for the detection of any kinds of contamination will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Candidates are to affix the photocopies of all the required documents to the form.
- They must affix their recent photograph to the form.
- The form must be filled up in the own handwriting of the candidate. The candidate must strictly stick to the BLOCK letters.
- In case of any trouble faced candidates are advised to look in the instruction bulletin.