Gujarat High Court Exam Results 2014 Downloading Procedure Criteria for Peon Posts
The Gujarat High Court has announced the results of the recruitment exam conducted for the post of Peon in the Subordinate Courts of Gujarat. The applicants short listed may download their results directly from the website links as given below or they may log on to the official website of the Gujarat High Court to view their results online.
The candidates have been short listed on the basis of the minimum marks as specified for this purpose. The minimum marks for all the General Category of applicants is 50% and for all other category (SC/ST/SEBC/PH) of applicants is 45% respectively. The applicants can download their results directly from the official website in the manner as detailed here below.
Online Results Downloading Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment Exam 2014:
1. The results for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment Exams can be accessed online at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
2. The applicants may check the Display Boards or the Recent Announcements section to find the results of the recruitment exams.
3. Now find the results link of the concerned recruitment exam for which you wish to download the results online from the website.
4. Click on the active links for: “List of Short Listed Candidates who secured a minimum of 50% marks (General Category) and 45% marks (Reserved category) in the written examination held on 6th April 2014 for the post of Peon on establishment of the Subordinate Courts in Gujarat State”.
5. The candidates should download, save and print their results for the concerned exam as soon as it gets opened online on the computer screens.
The applicants may directly download their results for the Gujarat High Court from the links as given here below.