Gitam University Exam Result 2014 Announced at gitam.edu
The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) is a deemed university recognized by the UGC as a premiere educational institute for offering higher education in multi- disciplines of Technology, Science, Management, Pharmacy, Architecture, International Business and Law respectively. The university provided admission in it’s under graduate as well as post graduate courses through a common entrance exam, also called as the GAT (Gitam Admission Test). The entrance exam for this session has been already conducted by the university and the results announced at the official website.
Results of GAT 2014 for GITAM University Courses:
The candidates who participated in the GITAM (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management) University can view their online results for the concerned admission test from the university website as it has been already announced by the university.
The GITAM Admission Test is an online test conducted by the university to provide admissions in the following courses of the university at its Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore campuses:
Under Graduate Courses-
1. B.Tech Degree -4 Year Course
2. Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech)- 5 Year Course
3. Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)- 5 Year Course
4. Bachelor of Pharmacy- 4 Year
Post Graduate Courses-
1. Master of Technology (M.Tech) – 2 Year Course
2. Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) – 2 Year Course
Online Results Viewing Methodology for GAT 2014:
1. Log on to the official website of the university at Gitam.edu
2. Now find the online link of GAT 2014 Results at the Home Page of the website
3. Follow the link as given under the Announcement Heading /section of the website
4. Open the results downloading window from the concerned link of the website
5. The candidates will be required to enter their –Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth in the concerned spaces as provided for this purpose
6. Submit the same and see your results as soon as it gets opened on your screen]
7. Download, save and print it for any future references.
The candidates can also use the links as given below to directly access their results.