GIC Written Exam Results 2014 for Actuarial Apprentices Post announced
The General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has announced the results of the recruitment exam conducted for short listing eligible applicants in the post of Actuarial Apprentice. The applicants who have been short listed will receive their offer letters for appointment through their E Mail IDs as provided at the time of applications for this post.
The selections of the candidates in the post of Actuarial Assistants is done on the basis of the performances in the interview and written exams as conducted in the last week of November every year. The final appointments for the Actuarial Assistants shall be done subject to the eligibilities and other terms and conditions as specified for this purpose.
Online Downloading Procedure for the General Insurance of India Recruitment Exams 2014:
1. The candidates should visit the official website of General Insurance of India at gicofindia.com.
2. Then go to the Career Page of the website as available on the website home page.
3. The Career Page of the website contains the online link for all the candidates who have been provisionally selected in the post of Actuarial Assistants.
4. Open the results PDF and save all the details of results.
5. Check your names and roll numbers to confirm your selection in the concerned recruitment exam.
6. Download, save and print your results for future references, if any.
The General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Exam Results can be accessed online in one single click from the official website links as given below.