At SarkariExam.com, we will offer you a step by step guidance, so that you can fill up each column of GATE admission form with acute accuracy. You can understand the paraphernalia of the application for GATE through our detailed guidance and comprehensive clarification.
Exam Name : GATE
Qualification required to take admission into GATE : Candidate must have the following skills to get admission into GATE.
1. Graduation degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) or appearing in the final year of such programmes.
2. Graduation degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) or appearing in the final year of such programmes.
3. Post Graduation degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent or appearing in the final year of such programmes.
4. Applicant in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
5. Applicant in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
We also encourage you to participate in our discussion forums so that you can clarify your doubts for the admission of GATE.
Tentative Important Dates:
Last date for Submission of Online Application 21 October 2011
Tentative Date of exam:
GATE 2012 Online Examination date is 29 January 2013
GATE 2012 Offline Examination date is 12 February 2013
Official website:- http://gate.iitk.ac.in/
Students can also do the bookmarking of this website using control+d for latest update of GATE admission.
Also candidate can send Sms “Join Sarkariexam” to 58247 for all the instant update about GATE admission.