Esic Application Form

Post Last Updates: Thursday, December 20, 2018 @ 11:00 AM

ESIC Exam Application Forms 2013

ESIC Recruitment 2013

ESIC or “Employees State Insurance Corporation” is a health insurance and self-financing scheme for all workers in India. For employees earning less than 15,000 per month as wages are benefited with this scheme. The employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, making total of 6.5 percent for health insurance. ESI Corporation or ESIC manages these contributed funds according to rules and regulations mentioned and stipulated in ESI Act 1948. ESIC or Employees State Insurance Corporation is an autonomous corporation under Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. It is different in each state.

Recruitment process in each state takes place separately. In year 2013, large numbers of recruitment are expected to be happening.

ESIC forms are available on the official website of ESIC can be downloaded from there.

ESIC Exam Pattern

Criteria related to age:

Candidate should not be older than 30 years; upper five years relaxation is given to ESI employees and other government employees as per the instructions given by central government. Upper limit is also relaxed able for candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-service man/ PH.

Academic qualification:

A recognized medical qualification included in the first schedule or second or part 3rd of schedule second, to the Indian medical council act, 1956.

Apart from this, candidates have to pass language test of the state where they want to fill the application.

Application fees to be submitted:

Filling up application form is free for SC/ST/ Ex-service man/ OBC and Females; others have to pay 225 rupees against filling up the form. Mode of payment will be draft in favor of “ESI fund account no” this draft will be sent to state ESI office along with system generated print of online application form.

Important Dates to be kept in mind:

Last date of online application form is December 31st, 2012.

Examination pattern:

First step will be an objective test; candidates who will clear that objective test will get a chance to appear in subjective test, in the official language of the state concerned where candidate wants to apply. Those candidates who will get through written test will be called for interview.


More Jobs For You

आज ही Download करें "SarkariExam Mobile App" Download App