Engineer Project India Ltd Exam Results 2014 for General Manager, Additional General Manager & Deputy General Managers announced
The Engineer Project India Limited (EPIL) has announced the results of all the applicants who participated in the written exam conducted for the recruitment in different posts including the following: General Manager (Civil), Additional General Manager (Civil), Deputy General Manager (Civil) and several other posts. The applicants may download their results online from the official websites of EPIL or simply follow the result links as made available at the end of this page.
The written exam for the recruitment of candidates in the concerned posts is conducted in the months of November/ December every year. The applicants short listed will be required to appear and qualify in the Interviews held for the final selection in the concerned job posts.
Online Downloading Criteria for the Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment Exams 2014:
1. The applicants should go to the official website of Engineering Projects India Limited at engineeringprojects.com.
2. Now find the result links from the Career/ Recruitment section of the website. The applicants can also check the Latest Announcement section to find their result links.
3. Click on the active result links for “Recruitment Results for Engineer Projects India Limited different posts”.
4. Find the names and roll numbers of all the qualified candidates in the concerned recruitment exam from the results PDF downloaded online.
5. Enter your roll numbers or date of birth in case, there is a downloading window for viewing the results online.
6. Save and print your results.
To download the results of Engineer Project India Ltd Exam Recruitments 2014, click here