RRC Eastern Railway Admit Card 2016
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway has released the Admit Card for commencement of the Medical Examination against the recruitment advertisement for the post of SRD PWD (CEN No.01/2015). Admit cards are now available in the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell. Candidates who have applied for the above mentioned post are advised to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell in order to download the Admit Card/Call Letter before the commencement of the examination.
Instruction for downloading RRC Eastern Railway Admit Card 2016
1) In order to download the Admit Card, candidate will have to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Region (RRC).
2) Before downloading the Admit Card, candidates are requested to keep their Roll Number generated during their form submission.
3) In the Home page of RRC ER official website, candidates will get the useful link for downloading the Admit Card.
4) In What’s New section, candidates will have to click on the link: Medical Examination Date and Venue for SRD PWD CEN No-01/2105
5) Here the candidates will have to enter their Roll Number and then click on Search in order to download the Admit Card.
6) After clicking on Search, the candidate will be able to download the Admit Card.
7) The Admit Card/Call letter is mandatory for appearing in the examination. So, the Candidates are requested to keep the admit card with them at the time of medical examination.
8) Candidates are requested to check all the detail (spelling of names, date of birth and other general information) mentioned in the admit card.
For further information regarding RRC Eastern Railway Admit Card 2016, candidates are requested to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Region.
Important Links for RRC Eastern Railway Admit Card 2016
For Official Website of RRC Eastern Railway – Click Here
For Downloading RRC Admit Card 2016 – Click Here