Home
Result





EAMCET Medical Exam Result 2018

Post Last Updates: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 @ 1:02 PM

EAMCET Medical Exam Result 2014

EAMCET also regarded as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test was taken exam for the MBBS course’s admission on the 10th day of May of the current year. The respective result has been announced on 9th of June 2014, those who appeared can check their result now. We are here on this page, providing you all the information in relation to scheme of checking the result.

View More for Latest Exam Result Details

There were near about 04 lakhs contenders who have been attended the entrance Test conducted by JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad). It is a very crucial examination from the point of view of admission in the MBA programmes. In the concerned degree programmes, 85% of the seats are reserved for students residing at Andhra Pradesh and remaining 15% seats are open for all others. This is a yearly based examination, the qualified one further need to attend counseling for admission.

Way to check EAMCET Medical Exam Result 2014:

I. Go to the EAMCET official website (given below).

II. Now the Result link on the page.

III. Enter your EAMCET Hall Ticket No.

IV. Thereon, click on “Get Results” given in the box write below the option of entering EAMCET Hall Ticket No.

V. Your result will appear on your screen.

VI. Download and save it to refer in future.

Registered URL: apeamcet.org

Follow this link to know your Result

Advertisements



More Jobs For You

आज ही Download करें "SarkariExam Mobile App" Download App