DU Admission Form 2014 for different PG Courses
The Delhi University has announced the admission forms for the different post graduate courses as available under different departments of the university. The candidates who are interested to apply in the university programmes can go through the details of the application from the information given here below.
The online applications for admissions to different Delhi University programmes can be availed from the website of the university from 10th March 2014 to 18th March 2014.
Courses for Admission:
1.Arts: Arabic, Buddhist Studies, English, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Library & Information Sciences, Persian, Urdu, Languages and Literary Studies, Hindi, Germanic and romance Studies, Linguistics and Philosophy
2. Applied Social Sciences & Humanities: Slavonic and Finno- Ugrian Studies
3. Commerce and Business Studies: Commerce
4. Education: M.Ed and B .Ed
5. Inter Disciplinary and Applied Sciences: Genetics, Bio Chemistry, Bio Physics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Electronics Sciences, Physical Education, Informatics, Plant Molecular Biology and Sports Sciences
7. Mathematical Sciences: Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research and Statistics
8. Music and Fine Arts: Music
9. Science: Botany, Physics, Geology, Anthropology, Chemistry, Nuclear Science and Technology, Zoology, Home Science, Environmental Studies, M.Tech Nuclear Science & Technology
10.Social Sciences: Political Sciences, Economics, Geography, Sociology, Social Work, East Asian Studies, Adult Continuing Education and History
Method to Apply Online:
The candidates should log on to the official website of the Delhi University at admission.du.ac.in and register online for the concerned courses of the university. The candidates should enter the correct details of application in the registration form which includes the following:
i) General Details: Name of the applicant; Nationality; Parents/ Spouse Name, Date of Birth, Age of the applicant; Category; Gender; Contact Details and email
ii) Upload your recent photograph and signature of not exceeding 50 KB in either of the formats- JPEG/ JPG/ PNG file formats
iii) Address/ Correspondence
iv) Educational Qualifications/ details of the qualifying degree exam- university, board, year of passing and marks
v) Colleges attended last/ University, ID Proof, Exam Roll Number (for DU Students only), license number and passport numbers
The candidates should however confirm their eligibility before making an online application for a particular course programme.
Eligibility for PG Courses:
In general, the candidates should be having a bachelor degree in the concerned discipline for which the application has been made from any UGC recognized university/ colleges for this purpose.
Dates for Online Applications:
Starting Date: 10th March 2014
Closing Date: 18th April 2014