Dr. D. Y. Patil AICET Exam 2012:
Dr. D. Y. Patil is one of the well known and well reputed universities in India. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidhyapith is situated in pimpri, Pune. Initially this institute was started as a medical college but now it has eight institutes in its association that offers different type of courses. Apart from medical college D. Y. Patil institute has a hospital and a developed research center. It conducts entrance exam for various medical programs like bachelor medical and dental courses. This exam grades are also taken into consideration by few other colleges or institutes.
• Applying candidate should have Indian citizenship. Candidate should be able to produce proper documents or proof of his/ her citizenship.
• Candidate should have cleared 12th class examination from a recognized university or board.
• Applicant should have obtained at least 50% aggregate grades in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
• Students who have appeared for 12th class exam can also apply for this entrance exam but their admission will be subject to clearance of their 12th class exam.
Exam pattern of Dr. D. Y. Patil AICET Exam 2012:
• It is a multiple choice objective type of exam. Each question has five options to choose the correct one.
• All India Common Entrance Test is divided into two sections. It has two papers and each paper comprises of 100 questions.
• Questions of paper one are based on Physics and Chemistry.
• Questions of paper two are based on Biology (Botany and Zoology).
This year Dr. D. Y. Patil AICET Exam 2012 was conducted on 27th May 2012. In case you are willing to apply for Dr. D. Y. Patil AICET Exam in the upcoming academic session, you have to keep a track on complete detail information about their eligibility criteria of the exam, any change in syllabus, exam structure, and exam and result date announcement and so on.
SarkariExam.com will always provide you with right information at right time. You can also register on our site to receive free SMS and e-mail alerts. Join us today and follow our dedicated sections regularly to your deserving information on a proactive front!