Post Last Updates: Thursday, December 20, 2018 @ 10:49 AM
Delhi College Of Engineering Admission Form 2013
DCE has published admission notification for 2 yrs Management Prog under the academic session 2013-15. Notification details are given below –
The mentioned notification is proposed to highlight on the 2 yrs full time Management prog, concentrated on participative pedagogy & conceptual knowledge besides the application of the knowledge in the industrial context.
The necessary eligibility for getting admission in the MBA prog mentioned under the notification is stated below –
- Candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s of Engg or Bachelor’s of Tech prog degree in any of the disciplines of Engg. They must have bagged 60 per cent minimum aggregate marks.
- Otherwise, the candidates must have acquired Master’s Degree in any of the disciplines of Physc or Chem or Math. Sc, such as, Physc, Chem, Math, Stat, Comp. App., ENVS, Electn Sc, Operational Research, Info/Computation Sc.
- Otherwise, the candidate must have acquired Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce.
The advertised course concentrates on the following areas –
- Management in Info Tech
- Management in Knowledge & Tech
- Management in Supply Chain
- Management in Financial
- Management in Human Resource
- Management in Marketing
- Date of Application Release – Dec 11 ‘12
- Final Date for Submitting Complete Application – Mar 1 ‘13
- Date for Announcing the List of Short Listed Candidates for Group Discussion & Interview – Mar 8 ‘12
- Group Discussion & Interview – Mar 18 ’13 (starting date)
- Date for Announcing the Selected and Wait-Listed Candidates List – Apr 4 ‘13
- Date of Fee Deposition – Apr 16 ‘13
- Date of List II Announcement for Admission from Wait-List – Apr 22 ‘13
- Date of Fee Deposition (for candidates from List II) – Apr 29 ‘13
- Date of Counselling for The Vacant Seats (in case of any) – July 16 ’13 to July 31 ‘13
- Final Admission Date – Aug 30 ‘13
Source of Application Form –
Delhi College Of Engineering Admission Forms 2013 are to be downloaded from the official website of DTU: www.dce.edu.
Application Fee –
The application fee is 1000/- which is to be submitted in the form of DD or PO.