CSIR UGC NET Result 2014 Online Downloading Process
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts the UGC NET Exam every year to short list the applicants of Science Stream of subjects in the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellows respectively. The applicants who have appeared in the concerned exam held on 22nd December 2013 can view their online results from the official website of the CSIR NET Exam respectively. The applicants who have been short listed in the JRF Posts can check their results by searching their roll numbers in the concerned list.
Online Downloading Method for the CSIR UGC Exam Results:
1. The applicants should log on to the official website of CSIR UGC at csirhrdg.res.in.
2. Now find the active links for results from the Home Page of the concerned website.
3. Open the results section of the CSIR and find the links for the results.
4. Open the results available in the form of PDF and download it.
5. Find your roll numbers in the list and confirm your selection in the concerned exam.
6. Save and print it for any further requirements.
The list will contain separate results for both the categories i.e. Lectureship and JRF. Those applicants who have made to the top most ranks in the exam and have cleared the sectional cut off as well as top 15% cut off taken for the JRF lists shall be considered directly eligible for the post of Assistant Professors in all the UGC approved universities and colleges of India. To get eligible for the post of Lectureship, the applicants will be required to clear only the sectional cut off and the aggregate cut off as decided by the merit in the exam.