Post Last Update: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 4:55 PM
CPT Admission Form 2013
CPT 2013 notification has been published. Details of the notification are given below –
The notification has been appeared on The Gazette Of India Part 3 Sec. 4 on Jan 2 ’13.
The CPT 2013 exam is scheduled in two sessions.
- The 1st session i.e., the morning session will start on 10.30 am and will continue till 12.30 pm.
- The 2nd session i.e., the afternoon session will start on 2 pm and will continue till 4 pm.
There will be total 4 sections on which the exam will focus. Each of the sessions will encompass 2 sections.
- The 1st session i.e., the morning session will contain Sec A (Fundamental of Accounting) & Sec B (Mercantile Laws)
- The 2nd session i.e., the afternoon session will contain Sec C (Gen. Economics) & Sec D (Quantitative Aptitude)
- Application forms will be made available from – April 3 ‘13
- Application Form must be submitted within – April 24 ‘13
- Candidates are to submit the mentioned docs – DD towards the fee of registration and other fees, Birth date proof, 10th grade mark sheet duly attested by a CA or Gazetted Officer or Institution Head, proof of nationality (in case of foreign candidates) and special category proof.
- In case of online application the candidate is to take the print out of the application form. Forms are available on the official website: www.icaiexam.icai.org.
- One copy of passport size photograph is needed.
- Another important thing that candidates often forget is to sign up the form. They must keep in mind that all the unsigned forms will be rejected.
- The forms are to be submitted within time in order to avoid rejection.
- The applications are to be filled using black ball point pen.
- There must not be any stray marks on the barcode.
- In case of over write the form will get rejected.
- The form must not be folded.