CMC Entrance Exam 2012:
Christian Medical College of Vellore is associated with Dr. MGR University of Tamilnadu. CMC College located in Vellore is one of the finest colleges of India. Every year CMC conducts entrance exam for under graduate courses in medical field. Also large number of students participates in this exam to get admission in various undergraduate medical programs.
Eligibility criteria to apply for CMC Vellore Entrance exam:
• All the candidates who are applying for this entrance exam should have cleared their 10+ 2 exam with minimum 60% marks in physics, chemistry and biology.
• Applying candidate should have also cleared English exam with at least 60% marks.
• Candidate should have 70% aggregate marks. In case of OBC candidate’s aggregate percentage requirement is 60% and for SC and ST candidates’ minimum 40% average marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are required.
• This is a multiple choice objective type of exam.
• An exam paper contains total 180 questions and 60 questions will be from Biology, Chemistry and physics individually.
• These 180 questions have to be answered in 120 minutes.
• 120 questions are based on General ability test and candidate gets 70 minutes to answer these 120 questions.
• Candidate has to select correct option from five multiple options.
• No negative markings are given for wrong answers.
Syllabus for CMC Entrance Exam 2012:
• Questions of CMC Entrance exams are based on 12th class level.
• Questions will cover topics like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General aptitude and Issues of current affairs are also included.
CMC Entrance Exam 2012 was conducted in second week of May 2012 and results for the same have been published on 21st of June 2012.
If you are planning to appear for this entrance exam to get admission in under graduate courses of medical fields, you must keep track on each update for the coming years as well. We SarkariExam.com will help you in providing accurate information every point of time. You can also follow us on any of the social networking profiles like Facebook, Twitter or Google+