(1) 3.2 x 6.8 x 9.5 = ?
(a) 207.62 (b) 202.67 (c) 206.27 (d) 207.72 (e) None of these
(2) 153 x 93- 15552= ?
(a) 41250 (b) 43250 (c) 42350 (d) 44250 (e) None of these
(3) √? + 17 = √=961
(a) 169 (b) 256 (c) 225 (d) 196 (e) None of these
(4) 123÷6÷ 0.8 =?
(a) 25.625 (b) 23.545 (c) 27.455 (d) 21.365 (e) None of these
(5) The simple interest accrued on an amount of Rs. 84000 at the end of three years is Rs. 30240.What would be the compound interest accrued on the same at the same rate in the same period?
(a) Rs. 30013.95 (b) Rs. 31013.95 (c) Rs.32013.95 (d) Rs.33013.95 (e) None of these
(6) Veena obtained an amount of Rs. 8376 as simple interest on a certain amount at 8% p.a. after 6 years. What is the amount invested by Veena?
(a) Rs. 17180 (b) Rs. 18110 (c) Rs.16660 (d) Rs.17450 (e) None of these
(7) What would be the compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs. 8000 at the rate of 15% p.a. in three years?
(a) Rs. 4283 (b) Rs. 4051 (c) Rs.4167 (d) Rs.4325 (e) None of these
(8) What will be the difference between the compound interest and simple interest at the rate of 5% p.a. on an amount of Rs. 4000 at the end of two years?
(a) Rs. 10 (b) Rs.20 (c) Rs.30 (d) Data inadequate (e) None of these
(9) If the compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs. 14500 in two year is 4676.25, what is the rate of interest % p.a.?
(a) Rs. 684 (b) Rs. 689 (c) Rs.645 (d) Rs.698 (e) None of these
(10) A (n) _______________coverts and executes on statement at a time.
(a) compiler (b) interpreter
(c) converter (d) instruction (e) None of these
(11) All the deleted files go to _____________
(a) Recycle bin (b) Task bar
(c) Tool Bar (d) My computer (e) None of these
(12) Which is the best definition of a software package?
(a) An add on for your computer such as additional memory
(b) A set of computer programs used for a certain functions such as
(c) A protection you can buy for a computer
(d) The box, manual and license agreement that accompany commercial software
(e) None of these
(13) When you save to the …………., your data will remain intact even when the computer is shut down.
(a) RAM (b) motherboard (c) Secondary storage device
(d) Primary storage device (e) None of these
(14) The motherboard driver is the …………………..
(a) circuit board that houses peripheral devices (b) same as the CPU ship
(c) the first chip that is accessed when the computer is turned on
(d) Circuit board that contains a CPU and other chips (e) None of these
(15) COBOL is an acronym for ______________
(a) Common Business Oriented Language (b) Computer Business Oriented Language
(c) Common Business Operated Language (d) Common Business Organized Language
(d) None of these
Answer : (1) E (2) C (3) D (4) A (5) E (6) D (7) C (8) A (9) C (10) B (11) A (12) B (13) D (14) D (15) A