Central Bank Of India Recruitment Exam Result 2014
Central Bank of India has recently announced the final results for the vacancy offered by the Bank i.e. “Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I”. The short listed contenders as per the prepared merit list need to report the Bank on the respective Date at concern training centers. Appeared candidates in the exam conducted by the Bank of India for employment may now check the result of their given performance in the examination.
All the short listed candidates must keep a check on bank’s official website regularly for the relevant updates in relation to their appointments.
All the contenders who have Attended the examination should follow the below mentioned easy steps to check out their results:
1. Log on to the Central Bank of India authorized web address.
2. Search for the “Result” option of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I examination.
3. Enter your Roll No. and the other asked details.
4. The opened page is your result.
5. You can, for further use, download, save and take printout of your result.
Official Website: centralbankofindia.co.in