CEEB Exam Result 2014
CEEB also regarded as Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology organized by JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) every year to select candidates for Biotechnology courses admission (M.Sc Biotechnology programme for academic year 2014-15) on behalf of various colleges of India such as University of Allahabad, Allahabad; Tamil Nadu (M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology); Annamalai University, Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; Rajouri (J&K) (M.Sc in Bioresources Biotechnology); University of Burdwan, Burdwan; Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, University of Calicut, Kerala; Indore; Goa University, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga; Goa (M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology); Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology and many more.
Every passing year the student’s count of taking part in this entrance exam is increasing at a rapid rate. CEEB, this year was held on 19th of May. Well, Result for the same has been declared by JNU now. So all those students, who gave exam can check their result with the help of Instructions mentioned below.
Procedure to get CEEB Exam Result 2014:
1. Log on to jnu.ac.in
2. Check out the section for new “Announcements”.
3. Click on the one, written as “CEEB Result for option filling has been declared, click here to view”.
4. You will be then redirected to the where you need to fill your detail i.e. ‘Registration No.’.
5. Click on ‘Search’ and get your result open.
6. Download and save to have future reference.
Registered Web Address: jnu.ac.in