CBSE Improvement Exam Application Form 2014 Available for download at cbse.gov.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announces the applications for the improvement exams scheduled to be held in the July/ August months for all the candidates. The improvement exam can be taken up by those candidates who have got the E1/ E2 grades in the Main Board Exams. The candidates can apply for the improvement exams for both Classes 10th and 12th Board Exams respectively. The candidates who wish to participate in the CBSE Improvement Exam may go through the vital information related to the concerned exam from the information as given here below.
CBSE Improvement Exam Form Details:
The Improvement Exams can be taken only in the succeeding years of the year of passing the Main Exam by the candidates in one or more subjects depending on their marks obtained in the Main Exam. Normally the Board conducts the Improvement Examinations in the month of March along with the Main Examination of the next succeeding year for all candidates applying in the concerned exam. The results of the Improvement Exam are announced in the month of May.
Some Important Points to take note of CBSE Improvement Exam Application Forms:
1. The applicants in order to apply for the Improvement Exam should have passed in the concerned subject in the minimum marks. Failed applicants can not apply for the Improvement Exams of the CBSE.
2. The candidates will be given the results for only those subjects in whom they have reappeared under the Improvement Exam
3. All the applicants will be required to submit the application fee of Rs200 per subject to appear in the CBSE Improvement Exams
4. The candidates can avail their Application Forms for the Improvement Exam from any of the regional offices of the Central Board of Secondary Education/ Syndicate Bank Branches as designated for this purpose
5. The cost of each form submitted for the Improvement Exam is Rs10 for all the applicants applying in the concerned exam.
The candidates appearing for the CBSE Improvement Exam will be able to see their results online from the website of the Board at cbseresults.nic.in by May month of the concerned year.
The Application Forms for the CBSE Improvement Exam can be availed from any of the eight regional offices of the CBSE in India as stated here below:
7. Panchkula and
8. Chennai respectively