CBSC Private Candidate Exam Result 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts examination for in various segments, one of which is for private candidates, those who cannot attend classes on regular basis. The contenders who gave private examination of CBSE private examination this year can check results via visiting web portal of CBSE or can go with the steps mentioned at the end of this article.
CBSE Private Candidates can View their Results by the ways which are mentioned as follows:
1. First of all, the candidates who have sat for this examination need to log on to the official web address of Central Board of Secondary Education, that is, cbse.nic.in .
2. Now, click on the section of results.
3. The page that gets open will display the result option of every exam conducted by CBSE this year like Entrance exam results, Class X results, Class XII results, Private Candidate’s results, Joint exam results, CTET results etc.
4. Now choose the option of “Private Candidate Result”.
5. Fill in the details asked on the screen that got opened such as Roll No. and Date of Birth.
6. Click on “Submit” and view your result or Save or download your result for further use.
Registered URL of CBSE Result: http://cbseresults.nic.in/