Post Last Update: Saturday, December 2, 2017 @ 10:49 AM
University of Calcutta
Admission Notification session – 2013
B.Ed Course Admission 2013-2014
- 1. B.Ed Course.
- 1. Merit list for Provisional announce on: May 17th 2013.
- 2. Applicant who fails to report on: July, 01st 2013 will remain absent till 15 days without prior information will automatically terminate.
- 3. Submission Last Date: April 24th 2013
Criteria of Eligibility:
- Applicants having graduation or post graduation in any stream from Calcutta University or from any recognized university.
- 50% for general applicants.
- 45% for PH (physically challenged).
- 40% for SC/ST.
- Any two subject is necessary(Economics, Education, Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, Hindi, Mathematics, History, Urdu ,Arabic, Geography, Accountancy and Book Keeping)
- Collect form from University sale counter.
- Applicants have to pay 50/- rs
- 25/- rs for SC/STapplicants.
- Fill all detail correctly.
- Attach all documents and all documents are self attested.
- Send it to “the Office of the Secretary, UCAC, at Shahid Kshudiram Sikshaprangan, 1, Reformatory Street, (Ground Floor), Kolkata-700027”.
- Fresher Applicants: 40 years.
- SC/ST/PC categories applicants: 5 years Relaxation.
- 95% for Calcutta University students.
- 5% for Non-Calcutta University students.
Dept of Education,