Make Your Career In One Of The Best Universities Through BVPEEE
BVPEEE Exam 2012 stands for Bharati Vidyapeeth University Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted mainly for the candidates to get admitted in courses like BE, B.Tech for programs like information technology, computer engineering, industrial electronics engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering, production engineering and Mech. Engineering.
Why choose us
SarkariExam.com helps the candidates by providing them with all the essential details required to sit in the examination. We regularly update the applicants with all information given by the University instantly so that they can prepare themselves accordingly. There are many times when the candidates tend to overlook certain factors thinking that they are not so important. This is where we come in picture and help the applicants to carefully understand the requirements of the exam.
Important dates for the exam
For B.Tech candidates-
• Last date for applying for the examination: April 25th, 2012
• Date of the entrance exam: May 6th, 2012
• Date for the declaration of the results: June 4th, 2012
• Date for counseling: June 18th, 2012 to June 23rd, 2012
For B.Tech II candidates-
• Last date for applying for the examination: June 9th, 2012
• Date of the entrance exam: June 16th, 2012
• Date for the declaration of the results: July 2nd, 2012
• Date for counseling: July 9th, 2012
Eligibility for BVPEEE exam
• The appearing candidates must have passed the 10+2 level with compulsory subjects as English, Mathematics and Physics.
• Also, the candidates when applying cannot be below the age of 17 years of age.
Exam paper pattern
• The exam paper for BVPEEE Exam 2012 consists of 200 questions which are based on objective type format.
• The 200 questions are divided in Physics and Mathematics with 100 questions each which are based on the 10+2 level.
• Every question has four options to choose from where the candidate can score one mark for each correct answer.
• The candidates can relax as there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
The candidates can also contact our expert team for any query so that they are fully prepared and do not get rejected for any petty issue.