BPCL Recruitment Application Form 2014
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of the most renowned companies of India. BPCL is one of the Fortune 500 Oil major with a prestigious ranking of 225 on the Fortune Global 500 list for the year 2011-2012. BPCL is one of the leading Navratna Company.
BPCL invites young, energetic and dynamic fresher for the discipline of “Mechanical Engineering” for the post of “Management Trainee”. Mechanical Engineers who aspire to work with BPCL must appear the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE – 2013 examination for further processing. All the information is detailed under the section BPCL Recruitment Application Form 2013 in the official site.
For Gate – 2013 related information, the candidates are required to log on to www.gate.iitb.ac.in.
The eligibility requirements for the post, in terms of education requirement, age, percentage of marks and application procedures are mentioned below.
Candidates must pass the qualifying degree examination, i.e. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc-Engineering with Mechanical Engineering as their discipline excluding Production/Mechanotronics/Instrumentation/Manufacturing, etc. from Indian recognised universities/colleges affiliated under A.I.C.T.E./UGC only.
Percentage of Marks
• General or OBC category candidates are required to secure sixty percent marks in qualifying exam.
• S.C (Schedule Tribe)/S.T (Schedule Tribe)/P.W.D (Person with Disability) candidates must secure 50% in qualifying examinations.
Candidates having a maximum age of 25 years only can apply. The age relaxation for the SC/ST/PWD will be considered according to the governmental directives.
Following is the related information (in years)
• SC/ST – Five
• OBC – Three
• PWD – Ten (General), Thirteen (other reserved category)
Candidates are required to register for the GATE – 2013 examination for Mechanical Discipline and appear the same.
According to the scores of the above mentioned exam, the candidates will then be shortlisted for further selection process which includes Group discussion, Personal Interview. Candidates successful in each of the successive test would then be finally selected for the post.
• Candidates are required to appear for the GATE – 2013, those who haven’t registered for the same needn’t apply for the BPCL Recruitment Application Form 2013 – Management Trainee.
• Candidates need to register/apply for the same post, once the concerned link comes in the BPCL website. The speculated date for the same is 5th, December, 2012.
• Online Application link will be made available and the candidates are supposed to read the instructions carefully. They are required to enter the same name as they have entered in the GATE – 2013 application form.
• The details must then be submitted thoroughly and once the unique ID is retrieved the candidates are moved to the next phase of application.
• Every instruction must be read and followed carefully.
• 9th, December, 2012 is the last date for the online application.
For any information required for the procedure of application visit the official site www.bpclcareers.in.