BMC Results 2014 download online for Clerk Recruitment 2014 at mcgm.gov.in
The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai or Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika has recently announced the results of the recruitment exam conducted in the post of Clerks. Those who have participated in the concerned recruitment exam may download their results online at the website by following the links as given at the end of this page or visit the official website of BMC at mcgm.gov.in. The applicants can download their score cards as well as provisional merit lists from the website in the manner as detailed here below.
The results hence announced shall be considered as the proof of provisional selection as the final selections will be done subject to the verification of documents, reservation criteria and other requirements as specified in the result notification for this purpose. The cut off marks as prescribed for the written test was 24 out of 60 and 8 out of 20 for Marathi Typing Examinations respectively. The candidates will find their results online at the website in the manner as described here below.
Downloading Procedure for BMC Exam Results 2014 for Clerks Recruitment:
1) To download your BMC Recruitment Exam Results, candidates should visit its website at mcgm.gov.in.
2) Then go to the “Recruitment” page of website available in the top menu bar of website home page.
3) Now check the link of admit card available in the form of active download on the page hence opened.
4) Follow the concerned exam result link of “Clerk Recruitment 2014- Result”.
5) Choose the option of results as per your choice of download. There is separate window for downloading score cards and separate links for downloading merit lists respectively.
6) In order to download your score cards, applicants must enter their application number and date of birth in it.
7) Print as you login the marks window and retain it for your future references, if need be.