Home
Result

Advertisement

Free Job Alert on Email

Birsa Agricultural University Admission Form

Post Last Update: Friday, December 1, 2017 @ 4:42 PM

Birsa Agricultural University Admission Forms 2014 Details of Admission Process and Courses Available

The Birsa Agricultural University is one of the oldest recognized Agricultural Universities in India providing admission to the students in a number of courses available in the field of Agriculture and other allied disciplines.

The university was brought into existence in the year 1981 by Late Smt. Indira Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India. The university presently has 35 departments, 3 faculties, and 6 directorates functioning for this purpose. The university courses are available in the following main disciplines: Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry and Forestry etc.

View more for Birsa Agricultural University Application Form Details

Admission Procedure:

The candidates who wish to take admissions in the university programmes should go through the Combined Competitive Entrance Exam conducted by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) VCI (Veterinary Council of India) for the 15% of total seats. The candidates shall be given admissions as per the Jharkhand Competitive Entrance Examination Board Ranchi to fill the rest 85% of the total seats of the university courses.

 Courses Offered:

1. Bachelor of Science in Agriculture- 4 Years

2. Master of Science in Agriculture- 2 Years

3. Master of Science in Animal Breeding- 2 Years

4. Master of Science in Biotechnology- 2 Years

5. Bachelor of Science in Forestry- 4 Years

6. Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry- 5 Years

Diploma & Certificate Courses:

Diploma Course in Food Processing and Watershed Management

Certificate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Processing Technology

Diploma and Certificate Course in Aquaculture respectively

Click here for Birsa Agricultural University Admit Card Details

 Eligibility for Admissions:

i) The applicants in order to avail admissions in the Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) course should intermediate/ Class 12th passed from Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks obtained in the concerned qualifying exam.

ii) The applicants should have passed graduation in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks in the concerned qualifying exam from a recognized university/ college in India.

Applying Procedure:

Application Forms can be downloaded either from the university website or it can be purchased from the university distribution outlets for the admissions to different courses of the university. The applicants can send their completed applications at the specified address before the last dates as prescribed for this purpose.

Birsa Agricultural University

Kanke, Ranchi- 834006

Jharkhand, India

Advertisement

Advertisement

More Jobs For You

New Jobs Online Form Admit Card Result