IIT BHU Recruitment 2016
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Senior Stenographer, Stenographer, Junior Library Superintendent, Junior Library Assistant in different departments. Interested candidates can apply for the post on or before 05-10-2016. Detail information regarding IIT BHU Recruitment 2016 is given below:
Vacancy Details for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post and the total number of Vacancy-– The name of the posts and the total number of vacancies are given below:
1) Junior Superintendant- 12 posts (Group –B)
2) Junior Assistant- 12posts (Group- C)
3) Senior Stenographer- 02 posts (Group –B)
4) Stenographer- 03 posts (Group- C)
5) Junior Library Superintendant- 02 posts (Group –B)
6) Junior Library Assistant- 06 posts (Group C)
Pay scale- The selected candidate for Group B will receive a pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- and for Group C will receive Rs.5200-20200/- per month with grade pay.
Job Location- The job location will be at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016
Nationality– The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit– The candidate’s age limits are given below:
1) Junior Superintendant- 40 years
2) Junior Assistant- 27 years
3) Senior Stenographer-35 years
4) Stenographer- 27 years
5) Junior Library Superintendant- 32 years
6) Junior Library Assistant- 35 years
1) Junior Superintendant- The candidate should possess Master’s Degree with 5 years of post qualification experience and should be knowledgeable of office procedures and computer application.
2) Junior Assistant- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of Computer office application.
3) Senior Stenographer- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years of experience and should have minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand or 40 wpm in computer.
4) Stenographer- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience and should have minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand or 40 wpm in computer
5) Junior Library Superintendant- The candidate should be a Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree of Library Science or Master’s of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science.
6) Junior Library Assistant-The candidate should hold a Bachelor‘s Degree in Library & Info Science or Bachelor Degree in any discipline or two year degree in M.Lib & Inf Sc.
How to Apply for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016
Application Fee- The candidates of General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs 500/- (Group B) and Rs. 250/- (Group C) posts. SC/ST/PD candidates will have to pay Rs.250/- (Group B) and Rs.100/- (Group C) posts. The payment can be made through online portal only.
Application Process– Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online through the official website of Banaras Hindu University on or before 05-10-2016. However after successful online application, the candidates will have to send the hard copy along with all enclosures to Office of the Registrar Recruitment &Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Varanasi-221005 (U.P.) on or before 15-10-2016.
Mode of Selection- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
Important Dates for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016
Last Date of Online Application- 05-10-2016
Last date of receiving Online Application- 15-10-2016
Important Links for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016
For Recruitment Advertisement – Click Here
For Apply Online- Click Here
For the official website of IIT BHU- Click Here
Established in the year 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya, Banaras Hindu University is India’s one of premiere academic institutions. It is located at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh with a huge campus. It has several departments, faculties and institutes like IIT, IMS, and Institute of Agriculture etc.