BHU PMT Admit Cards 2014 Detailed Procedure for Downloading Admit Cards Online
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts the Pre Medical Test to invite admissions from eligible applicants to the under graduate level courses including the following: MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS etc. The test is conducted every year in the months of May/ June respectively. The admission test for the current session has been replaced by the AIPMT Exam 2014. The applicants who have applied for the concerned entrance exam should check the official website of CBSE AIPMT 2014 for downloading their Admit Cards. The applicants who will be appearing in the Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Exam should follow the steps as given below to download their Admit Cards online.
Downloading Procedure for the BHU Pre Medical Test Admit Cards:
1. The applicants should visit the official website of the university at bhuonline.nic.in for downloading their Admit Cards online
2. Now find the active links for downloading Admit Cards at the concerned website pages
3. Click to open the downloading window for accessing your Admit cards online
4. Enter the necessary details as required in the downloading window. This includes the application number and the password as provided at the time of online registration
5. Now submit the same to generate your Admit Cards online for the concerned entrance exam
6. Download, print and save your Admit Cards in order to carry the same at the time of examination.
The applicants can also directly generate their online Admit Cards from the official website links as given here below. The candidates are required to carry the hard copy of the Admit Cards along with their Photo Identification ID at the time of examination. The Photo Identification ID includes the following things: PAN Card, DL (Driving License), Voter ID Card etc. The candidates entering the examination halls without the required things shall not be entitled to appear in the concerned entrance exam.
For getting more details on the BHU PMT Admit Cards, click here