Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Exam 2012:
There are various institutes or universities those conduct their customized entrance exams. Bharati Vidhyapeeth is also one among them. This university trains its students with the excellence in medical field. They do not only focus on giving medical education to their students but they have a vision of targeting global heal care need and they run their institute and research center on the similar path. Bharati Vidhyapeeth offers graduation as well as post graduation programs.
• Students willing to appear for entrance exam of MBBS course must have passed 12th class examination with four subjects namely Biology, English, Chemistry and Physics from a recognized university or board.
• Applicants applying for MBBS course must have cleared 12th class exam with at least 50% marks.
• Candidates applying for Post Graduation Program must have cleared MBBS exam from a university recognized by Medical Council of India.
Details about Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Exam 2012:
• Entrance exams were conducted in the month of May 2012. And centers for MBBS entrance exams are Pune, Navi Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Lucknow, Bangalore, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Allahabad.
• Results for the same were declared in June 2012 and list of students securing place in merit list will be announced in the month of July.
• After declaration of merit list students, dates for consultation will be announced.
Details about Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2012 of Bharati Vidhyapeeth:
• Entrance exam for post graduate courses were conducted in the month of January and centers selected for this exam were in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Vadodara.
• Results were declared in the month of February and after releasing the list of merit holder students the counseling was conducted.
In case if you are planning to appear for Bharati Vidhyapeeth University Entrance exam in the coming academic year, you have to know complete and accurate information about it. We SarkariExam.com will always help you in providing authentic and accurate information about the exam. You can enroll with us to receive free SMS and e-mail alerts so that you do not miss out on any important information.